From Karats to Colors: The Ultimate Guide to Real Gold Jewellery
Are you ready to bring a touch of luxury to your customers with high-quality gold jewelry? Let’s face it; there’s something about the glimmer of gold that captures the heart of even the most discerning shopper. But with so many types of gold, karats, and colors, it can be tough to know where to start. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered! In this guide, we’ll dive deep into the world of real gold jewellery and equip you with all the knowledge you need to dazzle your customers with the best options on the market. So, without further ado, get ready to shine!
Different Colors of Real Gold Jewellery
Real gold jewellery comes in various shades, each with its distinct personality.
- White gold jewelry.It is popular for those who want a modern, sleek look. It’s an alloy mixing pure gold with other metals such as nickel, zinc, or palladium to achieve its signature silvery-white color. It’s an ideal option for those who prefer a cooler-toned jewelry piece.
- Rose gold jewelry.It has a warm, romantic feel and is perfect for adding color to any outfit. It’s created by mixing pure gold with copper, which gives it its rosy hue. The amount of copper used in the alloy determines the intensity of the color, ranging from soft pink to deep red. Rose gold has become increasingly popular recently and is a trendy choice for those who want something unique.
- Yellow gold jewelry.It is the classic choice that never goes out of style. It’s made by mixing pure gold with copper, zinc, and platinum, giving it its characteristic yellow color. The higher the percentage of pure gold in the alloy, the more vibrant the yellow color will be.
（Copyright photo from https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/jewelry-lifestyle-fashion-accessories_28781432.htm#page=2&query=real%20gold%20jewelry&position=35&from_view=search&track=ais）
Different Karats in Real Gold Jewellery
The karat of gold refers to the amount of pure gold in the alloy. The higher the karat, the purer gold the piece contains. However, higher karats also mean a softer and more malleable metal that may be more prone to damage or bending. Here are common karats in gold jewelry.
- 10–karat gold.10k gold is the lowest karat available in the United States, with only 41.7% gold content. It is often used for affordable jewelry that still has the look of gold, but it may not have the same luster or durability as higher-karat gold.
- 14–karat gold. 14k gold is a popular choice for jewellery, containing 58.3% gold, and is more durable than 10k gold. Its great balance of durability and purity makes it suitable for everyday wear.
- 18–karat gold.It is even purer, containing 75% gold, and has a richer color than 14k gold. It is also more malleable, making it easier for jewelers to work with and allowing for more intricate designs.
- 22–karat gold and 24–karat gold.22k gold contains 91.7% gold, while 24k gold is 100% pure gold. They are less common in jewellery due to their softness, but they are often used for investment pieces or traditional jewelry in certain cultures.
Ultimately, when it comes to choosing the right karat for your jewelry, it depends on personal preference and intended use. However, 14k and 18k gold are the most popular choices among store owners due to their balance of purity and durability.
Top 14K& 18K Real Gold Jewellery From Vlove
Now you may have a deeper understanding of real gold jewellery; we’d like to recommend two of our favorite pieces from Vlove.
0.07ct Diamond Dangling Bracelet
The 0.07ct diamond dangling bracelet is elegant gold jewelry perfect for special occasions or adding a touch of luxury to everyday wear. This 14K rose gold necklace features seven sparkling diamonds that dangle delicately from the wrist. The bracelet is also adjustable, making it a great fit for any wrist size.
0.06ct Diamond Cross Earrings
The 0.06ct diamond cross earrings are a stunning option for those who want a unique take on a classic design. The earrings are available in 14k yellow, rose, and white gold and feature some diamonds in the shape of a cross. The delicate and intricate design and the diamonds sparkle beautifully in the light. These earrings can be worn for formal and casual occasions.
We hope this guide helps you gain a deeper understanding of the importance of knowing the different types of gold, karats, and colors available. At Vlove, we believe that real gold jewellery should be beautiful and an investment that lasts a lifetime. We’re committed to using only the highest quality materials and our expert craftsmanship to create stunning pieces your customers can treasure for years. In addition to the two pieces mentioned above, Vlove offers a wide range of real gold jewelry options, including necklaces, rings, and bracelets. As a fine jewellery manufacturer, we constantly update our collections to stay on top of the latest trends.